Clinical Exfoliating Gel is a higher concentration of 70% Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Acid designed to be used under the clinician's supervision in a clinical environment. The clinical exfoliating gel accelerates the results of other CLINICIANS COMPLEX home care products.
• 7.5 oz bottle
*Glycolic Acid, Deionized Water, SD Alcohol 40, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol USP, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid USP, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Passionflower Fruit Extract, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Grape Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid USP, Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA USP *Under license through DuPont Glypure L
1. Pretreat with appropriate CLINICIANS COMPLEX home care products two weeks prior to application of clinical exfoliating gel. See note # 1 below.
2. Clean and prep the skin with Clinicians Complex Acne Toner or Facial Toner.
3. Apply a thin layer of the CLINICIANS COMPLEX clinical exfoliating gel.
4. Allow gel to remain on the skin for two to four minutes, depending on skin type and other factors.
5. Rinse well with water, gently pat dry.
6. Gently massage Derma Moist or Skin Recovery Serum over treated area.
7. Apply Clinicians Complex Sunblock Lotion. Also, see Note # 2 below.
NOTE # 1: * For best results, apply clinical exfoliating gel to patient in a series of six with two weeks between applications.
NOTE # 2: * Wait a minimum of 24 hours after Clinical Exfoliating Gel applications before using any home care products containing alpha /beta hydroxy acid, Retinol or Retin-A®. Use only the sunblock lotion, Skin Recovery Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum or the Antioxidant Liposome Facial Lotion morning and night during this time. To prevent further damage to the skin, apply CLINICIANS COMPLEX sunblock on a daily basis.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. In case of contact, rinse well with water for at least fifteen minutes. Apply under direct supervision of licensed clinician. Keep out of reach of children. If excessive irritation develops, remove immediately and rinse well with water.